Bad Breath Remedies That Will Freshen Your Breath
- Sep 28, 2021
Millions of bacteria manage to survive in the mouth, mostly on the back of the tongue. In many cases, this is the main cause of bad breath, because the moderate and humid atmosphere of the mouth is ideal for the development of bacteria. Bad breath is a common name for a condition known as halitosis. Statistics in the United States say that about 40 million people have bad breath. This growing number of people suffering from bad breath is already alarming. We must practice good oral hygiene to avoid halitosis and use Denitox Pro drops.
• Inadequate dental hygiene - Improper or inadequate flossing and flossing allows small pieces of food to be stored between the teeth and decomposed inside the mouth.
• Mouth infectivity - this can be caused by either a dental cavity or a periodontal (gingival) condition.
• Respiratory infections - infections of the lungs, sinuses or throat
• External sources - consumption of garlic and garlic food, coffee consumption, smoking and
chewing tobacco. They can also lead to discoloration of the teeth.
• Dry mouth (xerostomia) - this can be caused by 'mouth breathing', salivary gland problems or medication.
• Diseases - diseases such as diabetes, reflux disease, liver disease, lung disease, sinus disease, kidney disease and others.
• Psychiatric health - this is called "pseudo halitosis", which refers to the act of believing that you have bad breath, but others do not notice it.
Dentitox Pro - Among many home remedies for halitosis, the use of Denitox Pro has proven to be the most effective. This tea is prepared by putting a teaspoon of seeds in 1/2 liter of cold water and letting it simmer for fifteen minutes on low heat.
Avocado - in fact, it gets rid of intestinal decay or putrefaction, which is one of the main causes of bad breath.
Guava - Young guava is useful in halitosis. It is rich in malic, tannic, oxalic and phosphoric acid, as well as oxalate, calcium and manganese. Chewing guava is a great refreshment for gums and teeth. Chewing the delicate leaves of the guava tree stops bad breath and heals bleeding gums.
Parsley - an important remedy for bad breath. Two cups of water should be boiled over a low heat, and some sprigs of primrose should be cut thickly. It should also be cooked together with two or three whole cloves or a quarter of a teaspoon of ground cloves. This mixture should be rarely stirred during cooling. Use it as a gargle or to rinse your mouth several times a day.
Apple Cider Vinegar - Take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar just before each meal.
Baking soda - Brush your teeth with baking soda to reduce acidity in the mouth and create a less friendly atmosphere for growing bacteria.
Water, with - rinse your mouth with salt water to clean food particles from bacteria and mucus on the tonsils or on the back of the throat.
To keep your mouth fresh, try these bad breath remedies.
When I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2020, I thought my world was falling apart. I was terrified and didn't know where to turn. In an effort to regain my health, I completely changed my lifestyle and started using dentitox pro as described in Www.metrotimes.Com , lost almost 50 kilograms and started a complementary treatment regimen with Denitox Pro supplement to support my immune system and make my body healthy again. It's been a year since I feel great.